- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Behind the discreet design of the COGNITO GLOVES by 100% you will find hard-wearing MTB gloves that impress with their strong knuckle protection. The D30 pads are flexible and offer a high degree of mobility, but harden immediately upon impact to provide the best possible protection for your knuckles. A flexible 4-way stretch material on the back of the hand and mesh material between the fingers increase mobility and also impress with high comfort and breathability. The palm is made of highly abrasion-resistant CLARINO synthetic leather, so that you have a firm grip on everything.
• Robust and breathable MTB gloves partially with protector material
• Strong D30 knuckle protection hardens immediately upon impact
• Back of the hand made from robust 4-way stretch material
• Palm made of single-layer CLARINO synthetic leather for ideal grip
• Mesh material between the fingers increases mobility and wicks away moisture
• Reinforced material on the thumb helps protect against blisters
• Gripping silicone prints on the palm and index finger
• Touchscreen-compatible index finger
• Velcro closure made of TPR for optimal fit
• Embossed neoprene waistband offers high wearing comfort
Material: 47% polyamide, 23% polyester, 21% rubber, 6% elastane, 3% polyurethane
Made from extremely fine and durable microfibres, the material offers a secure grip.
Protector material with wave-shaped structure for extra safety: light, optimal flexibility, low thickness. The anatomically designed protector follows all your movements. The flexible material hardens on impact to effectively protect from injuries. Afterwards, it returns back to its original shape. The material is even shock-absorbing, very soft and comfortable in low temperatures and perfectly adapts to a wide range of riders. It only hardens on impact and has excellent energy absorption.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- HU-GLO-2039 1
- Glove features:
- Protectors, Touchscreen compatible