The ABUS 5850 Pro Shield frame lock is the immobilizer for your bike: Simply operate the key to make sure that no one can move your bike. An especially practical solution, if you are not too far away from your bike - e.g. for shopping tours or for evenings in the beer garden. The lock is made of specially hardened steel. In addition, it comes with a large pass-through width to be suitable for a wide range of tyres. The easy-to-use lock is available in two different versions: One with a removable key (NKR) and one with a non-removable key (KR).
The lock is installed at the rear stays with screws. Besides, you can add further accessories to the locking mechanism (e.g. the ABUS 4960 chain; item no.: 1992780) and thus increase the security level; the chain also allows you to secure the bike to solid objects (street lamp, fence).
• Easy to lock frame lock for medium theft risk
• Shackle Ø: 8,5 mm
• Locking mechanism to easily secure accessories inside the housing (e.g. ABUS 4960 chain, item no.: 1992780)
• ABUS automatic cylinder
• Extra wide
• Fixation of lock mount: direct screw connection to the rear stays
• Dimensions: height approx. 1107 mm, width approx. 59 mm, depth approx. 8,5 mm
• ABUS security level 9 out of 15 (maximum security)
• Material: shackle, housing and supporting elements of the locking mechanism made from specially hardened steel
• Weight: approx. 680 g
Available with removable key (NKR) or key retaining function (KR).
In the box: ABUS 5850 Pro Shield frame lock, 2 keys and mounting material