- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You have already used the configurator. To see your configuration click here.
ABUS Abus Microflex 6615K steel cable lock
Product code: 219672700
The armoured cable lock ABUS Microflex 6615K is designed to secure low-priced bicycles in areas with a low theft risk. Steel sleeves inside the 15 mm... more details
from 23.95 €
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The armoured cable lock ABUS Microflex 6615K is designed to secure low-priced bicycles in areas with a low theft risk. Steel sleeves inside the 15 mm thick Steel-O-Flex frame offer significantly higher security without compromising on flexibility.
The included Snap Cage mount allows for the installation on the seat post, frame and rack of your bike. Thanks to a compact size, the lock can also be used to secure kids' bicycles.
• Flexible 15 mm thick armoured cable lock for your low-priced two-wheelers or kids bikes in areas with a low theft risk
• Length 85 cm or 120 cm
• Double Protection: 15 mm thick overlapping steel sleeves protect the inner steel cable
• PVC coating protects from damages to the paintwork
• ABUS automatic cylinder with user-friendly reversible key
• ABUS security level 5 out of 15 (extra security)
• SCMU bracket 5/6K Snap Cage for a tube diameter of Ø 15-55 mm, (tool-free installation)
• Material: sleeves, housing and supporting elements of the locking mechanism made from specially hardened steel
• Weight incl. bracket: approx. 595 g (85 cm version), approx. 765 g (120 mm version)
Tip: This lock is also available as a combination lock (item no.: 2196736).
In the box: ABUS Microflex 6615K armoured cable lock, SCMU bracket 5/6K and 2x ABUS keys
- Key operated:
- Code operated:
- Security level: low:
- Security level: medium:
- Security level: high:
- Smartphone operated:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: