- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The Aduro 2.0 bike helmet by ABUS is the perfect companion for city rides. Safe, individually adjustable and particularly comfortable. A helmet protects you – during sports and in everyday life. That’s why cyclists should always wear a helmet. With its dynamic design, the Aduro 2.0 by ABUS looks especially athletic and modern. Very good ventilation features provide high comfort and the colour choice of the Aduro 2.0, too, leaves nothing to be desired.
IN-MOLD: Lightweight and stable helmet design, thanks to the durable connection of EPS and PC shell
• Removable visor
• ZOOM EVO ADULT – precisely adjustable fitting system with anti-slip dial
• LED light in the dial for poor light conditions
• Size adjustment by means of a full ring made from 2 plastic components for optimal stability and form fitting
• Very good ventilation through 11 air inlets and 3 air outlets connected by flow channels
• Foamed in fly nets
• Removable and washable padding with high comfort
• Colour-matched straps with soft touch and easy adjustment options thanks to practical strap tensioners
• Reflective elements
• EN 1078
Weight: approx. 275 g (size S)
The IN-MOLD technology provides a durable connection between the outer shell and the shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS). Therefore, the liner is fused with the outer shell under high pressure and strong heat for a lasting connection. This makes the helmet very robust and lightweight.
ZOOM EVO ADULT:
Precise adjustment via a full ring consisting of two plastic components for best stability and a perfect fit. An anti-slip adjustment dial allows for precise adjustment.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.
- Helmet features:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: