- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The Anuky 2.0 by ABUS convinces children and parents alike – safety, comfort and an attractive design. The child-friendly motifs immediately make children's hearts beat faster, but comfort is not neglected either. A simple size adjustment with fine adjustment ensures that the helmet fits perfectly. Three air inlets and outlets allow effective air circulation and help to keep a cool head. In addition, a foamed-in fly net safely protects against insects. The soft pads can be removed and washed if necessary.
• IN-MOLD for a durable connection between the outer shell and the shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS)
• Visor-like front edge for better face protection
• Deep temple and neck area for increased all-round protection
• LED light in the dial for poor light conditions
• ZOOM EVO KIDS – precisely adjustable fitting system with anti-slip dial
• Size adjustment by means of a full ring made from particularly hard-wearing and slightly malleable plastic for optimal stability and form fitting
• Good ventilation through 3 air inlets and 3 air outlets
• Removable and washable padding with high comfort
• Foamed-in anti-insect mesh
• Reflective elements
Weight: approx. 200 g (size S)
The IN-MOLD technology provides a durable connection between the outer shell and the shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS). Therefore, the liner is fused with the outer shell under high pressure and strong heat for a lasting connection. This makes the helmet very robust and lightweight.
ZOOM EVO KID:
Precise adjustment via a full ring consisting of two plastic components for best stability and a perfect fit.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.
- Helmet features:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: