The ABUS Centuro 860 cable lock effectively secures your bike. Underneath the paint-friendly PVC coating, there are overlapping steel shells that perfectly protect the internal cable. This is sufficient to protect your high-quality bike from theft. The locking cylinder offers additional protection against drilling and the 110 cm long cable lock even withstands attacks with ice spray.
When not in use, the ABUS Centuro 860 can easily and safely be transported with a bracket for frames with a tube Ø between 15 and 42 mm. Thanks to QuickSnap, the cable lock is easy to remove or clipped into the bracket.
• Lightweight 110 cm long cable lock for medium theft risk
• 20 mm thick cable
• Hardened, overlapping steel shells protect the flexible steel cable inside
• PVC coating to protect the paintwork
• ABUS high-quality cylinder with drilling protection
• Automatic locking for comfortable securing
• Variable installation thanks to adjustable holder element (13 different positions)
• Ice Spray Tested
• ABUS security level 7 out of 15 (extra security)
• Holder: Installation on saddle clamp bolt (adjustable in 15° steps, fits Ø 15 - 42 mm) with QuickSnap operation
• Material cable: steel
• Weight: approx. 980 g
In the box: ABUS Centuro 860 cable lock with holder and 2x ABUS keys