- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
ABUS chain locks are an excellent choice for flexible securing of high-quality bicycles. They offer good protection for medium risk of theft and are available in different lengths. A bicycle that is secured to a fixed object, cannot be carried away. The tough steel core of the resistant fabric sleeve cannot be cracked easily. This lock is ready for versatile use, ranging from securing a single bike through to attaching several bikes or protecting components such as wheels or pannier bags.
This steel chain with its secure locking mechanism is easy to handle and ideal for all cyclists. With the lighted key, handling will be no problem in the dark as well.
· Proven security chain lock
· Medium Abus safety level 12 out of 15
· 9,0 mm thick square chain
· Synthetic fibre sleeve to protect the paintwork
· Works with security reversible key
· Chain and lock made from hardened steel
· Covering cap for key hole
· Good protection for medium theft risk
· Abus Plus cylinder with manipulation protection, e.g. from picking
· Identical keys can be ordered for several locks (optional at a surcharge)
· ABUS Plus code card for duplicate or replacement keys
· 85 cm: approx. 2070 g
· 110 cm: approx. 2490 g
· 140 cm: approx. 3320 g
· 170 cm: approx. 4150 g
- Key operated:
- Code operated:
- Security level: low:
- Security level: medium:
- Security level: high:
- Smartphone operated:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: