- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The ABUS MODROP bike helmet masters every terrain and every riding style, so you’ll always want more. The mountain bike helmet is the ideal companion for big mountain days, fun on the trail or casual family outings.
Equipped with an MTB-specific adjustment system and the TRIVIDER strap distributors, this helmet offers many features that increase wearing comfort. The MODROP combines visually and functionally everything that a good off-road rider needs.
• Made with IN-MOLD technology, for a permanent bond between the outer shell and the shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS)
• ZOOM ACE MTB: Height adjustment system for adaptation to the head circumference
• PONYTAIL compatibility: The helmet is well-suited for wearing a braid or ponytail
• Laterally adjustable, non-slip TRIVIDER strap system
• Moulded lower shell for added durability
• QUIN ready - easy upgrade with the separately available QUIN chip for fall detection
• Height-adjustable visor
• GOGGFIT: Device that makes it possible to attach a goggle when it is not needed during the ride
• Excellent ventilation through 8 air inlets and 6 air outlets
• Fly net: full protection against insects in the front area
• CE EN1078
The IN-MOLD technology provides a durable connection between the outer shell and the shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS). Therefore, the liner is fused with the outer shell under high pressure and strong heat for a lasting connection. This makes the helmet very robust and lightweight.
Fine adjustment system with a wheel at the back of the head - also height-adjustable. Unlike other Abus adjustment systems, the ZOOM-ACE-MTB is equipped with a larger, more grippy adjustment wheel so that mountain bikers have a good grip even when wearing gloves. This allows the helmet to be individually adjusted to the circumference of the head.
The TRIVIDER is a particularly flat strap distributor that is not adjustable. The distributor is geared towards the needs of cyclists/athletes who want to deliver the best possible performance.
QUIN technology is a smart crash detection system. A Bluetooth chip with a built-in integrated acceleration sensor allows the helmet to register shocks and falls. Through the app connected to the chip, previously defined emergency contacts can be informed in the event of a fall. Among other things, the system is able to send push messages to contacts and inform them of the cyclist's location.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Helmet features: