- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
For even better protection against picking, the Abus Pro Shield Plus 5950 frame lock comes with a PLUS locking cylinder that prevents manipulation. Thus, this robust lock for daily use is not easy to pick without tools. The practical Abus frame lock is easy to lock and also offers the possibility to add plug-in chains or cable locks for more effective theft protection (e.g. BUS 4960 chain lock, item no.: 1992780 or ABUS 4960 steel cable, item no.: 2108892). The large pass-through width proves especially advantageous, as it allows for the use of wide tyres.
· Abus Plus locking cylinder for high protection against manipulations, e.g. picking
· Abus security level 9 out of 15 (extra security)
· Easy to move, hardened 8,5 mm shackle
· Large pass-through width, max. approx. 59 x 107 mm
· Plug-in with locking mechanism for chains and cables
· Made in Germany
· Mounting option: direct screw connection to the rear stays
· Material: shackle, housing and supporting parts of the locking mechanism made of hardened steel
· Weight: approx. 680 g
In the box:
· ABUS Pro Shield Plus 5950 frame lock
· 2 keys with Abus Plus Key Card
Electric bikes usually have different keys for the battery, frame lock and additional locks. YourPlus™ allows you to order several identical locks with just one key at an extra charge. Ask for it...
- Key operated:
- Code operated:
- Security level: low:
- Security level: medium:
- Security level: high:
- Smartphone operated:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: