This practical frame lock set from ABUS ensures security and flexibility on your bike. It consists of the Pro Tectic frame lock 4960 NR, the matching frame lock chain 6KS/85 and a practical transport bag.
With the ABUS Pro Tectic 4960 NR you get a reliable frame lock that is particularly easy to use. With a shackle diameter of 8.5 mm, it offers protection against a low to medium risk of theft. It has an easy-to-use reversible key and a locking mechanism that also allows accessories to be connected in the lock housing.
The ABUS 6KS/85 frame lock chain also provides additional security and flexibility. This allows you to attach your bike to objects such as bike racks, lanterns, etc. To do this, you simply put the chain around a solid object, pull it through the eyelet at one end and click the other end into the frame lock. To transport the chain, you use the ST5850 transport bag, which can be conveniently attached to the luggage rack to save space.
• Frame lock set with chain and transport bag
• ABUS security level 7 out of 15 (low to medium theft risk)
• 8.5 mm thick locking bracket made of hardened steel
• Locking mechanism for easy connection of accessories in the lock housing
• ABUS automatic cylinder with reversible key
• Key not removable with lock open
• Large wheel clearance
• Simple attachment by screwing onto the rear struts
• 6 mm thick square chain made of hardened steel for connecting to fixed objects
• Practical transport bag for attachment to the side of the luggage rack
• Material: steel, plastic
• Material thickness: 8.5 mm (frame lock); 6 mm (chain)
• Type of lock: key
• Wheel clearance frame lock: max. 59 x 109 mm
• Length chain: approx. 85 cm
• Weight: approx. 520 g (frame lock); approx. 760 g (chain)
In the box:
• 1 ABUS Pro Tectic 4960 NR frame lock including fastening material
• 1 ABUS ADAPTOR CHAIN 6KS/85 frame lock chain
• 1 ABUS ST4850 transport bag
• 2 keys
If your rear stay does not have the appropriate mounting holes, ABUS also offers the LH adapter strap as an alternative mounting option (prod. code 2255967).