- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
ABUS URBAN-I v. 2.0 SIGNAL bike helmet
Product code: 198132200
The URBAN-I v.2.0 SIGNAL adult and youth city helmet has a particularly strong signal effect thanks to its highly positioned LED rear light. Just one... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The URBAN-I v.2.0 SIGNAL adult and youth city helmet has a particularly strong signal effect thanks to its highly positioned LED rear light. Just one of many details, which make this versatile city helmet excellently suitable for your daily way to work, as well as for BMX, skating, everyday and touring use.
• Made with IN-MOLD technology
• ZOOMLITE - precise adjustment system with anti-slip turn knob
• LED light integrated into the knob
• Large and highly positioned integrated LED rear light with 180° visibility (incl. CR 2032 battery)
• Fidlock magnet belt lock
• Size adjustment via half ring made of especially sturdy and easily formable plastic for optimum stability and adaptability
• 12 air inlets and 5 air outlets provide good ventilation
• Foamed in fly net and removable visor
• Straps with soft surface
• Passive safety thanks to large main reflector plus additional reflectors
• Removable and washable pads with highest wearing comfort
Weight: approx. 250 g (for size M: 56-62 cm)
The IN-MOLD technology provides a durable connection between the outer shell and the shock-absorbing helmet material (EPS). For this, the inner shell is foamed under the outer shell, using high pressure and strong heat, in order to ensure a complete fusion. This makes the helmet very stable and light.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Helmet features: