- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Designed to master any trail: The Acros A-Flat MD flat pedals in a high-quality CNC design offer excellent grip on the trail and impress with a robust design.
8 pins per pedal side provide lots of safety – while the wide platform offers lots of space to change the position of your feet.
• Very robust pedal platform
• Specifically designed for All Mountain and Freeriding
• 16 pins per pedal, 8 pins per side
• Weight: approx. 343 g (pair)
• Dimensions: approx. 100 x 98 x 18 mm
• Bearings: extra long sleeve bearing, two sealed stainless steel cartridge ball bearings
• Seal: R2 (rubber lip seal)
• Aluminium pedal platform
• Material axle: CrMo steel (chrome-molybdenum alloy)
Note: Shoes with improper soles (e.g. leather soles, running shoes) may get damaged by the pedal pins.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: