- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The AEROE fork mount allows you to fit appropriate AEROE bike bags to the fork of your bike, regardless of whether your bike comes with mounting eyelets or racks. The Quick-Mount technology makes sure you can quickly pack away additional luggage for cycle touring or long all-mountain tours. In just a few simple steps you gain flexible storage space for your clothes, gear or tools – without spoiling the look of your bike or adding too much weight. Simply fix both adapters to your rigid fork or suspension fork for a low centre of gravity. It doesn’t matter whether the fork is made of aluminium, magnesium or carbon. You can fit the mounting bracket as fast as you can remove it. Four textile tension straps on the rubber-coated frame adapters make sure the mounts will even securely stay on the fork on rough terrain without slipping or twisting. You can either fix the mount facing forwards for more freedom of leg movement or facing backwards for more riding stability.
No matter which way you choose, the robust mounts impress with an extremely robust, weatherproof design, a first-class finish and high-quality materials. Thus, the proven AEROE fork mounts easily manage even the most challenging tours in adverse conditions. Simply clip the compatible AEROE bag (e.g. product code: 2288427) into the adapters with a simple twist. Make sure to adjust the position of the bag for best freedom of leg movement when cornering. A single AEROE fork mount may be fitted to the centre of the bar so that you can fix an AEROE bag directly in front of you. All bags and mounts are compatible with each other, which means that you can fix AEROE bags of all sizes to all mounts of the AEROE fitting system. The modular AEROE bikepacking system makes bikepacking easy and comfortable.
• Robust bag mount with AEROE fitting system
• For flexible mounting with tension straps on the fork (please note the tightening torque!)
• Suitable for installation on rigid and suspension forks
• With bag adapter for Quick-Mount attachment
• Compatible with the bike bags prod. code 2288427 / 2288428
• Max. load: 5 kg each
• Fitted independently from mounting eyelets
• Suitable for 26” to 29” bikes
• Breakproof and durable
• 5-year manufacturer’s guarantee
• Dimensions: approx. 120 x 130 x 57 mm
• Material: stainless steel 304, fibre reinforced nylon, plastic
• Weight: approx. 330 g each
In the box:
• 2 mounts (for left and right)
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Wheel size:
- 26", 27,5", 27,5+", 28", 29"