- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Following the great success of the AEROE Pod Rear Rack for the quick mounting of bike bags (product code: 2288429) the bike-packing and adventure rides specialists from New Zealand have further developed their rack system, making it more flexible and practical for the outdoors.
The AEROE Spider Rear Rack may be based on the same basic rack, but is completely different in its “character”. It is optimized for flexibility and large-volume luggage, making it perfect for long bike trips with the gravel bike and multi-day MTB tours, or just really any outdoor bike adventure.
The solid frame of the Spider Rear Rack is mounted on the rear triangle of the bike and offers space for up to three AEROE Spider B cradles (product code: 2301362) for storing all your “stuff” with the stable lashing straps. Whether it’s a dry bag, sleeping bag, rolled-up tent, packraft for the next river crossing or simply a jacket.
The AEROE Spider rear luggage rack can also be mounted on full suspension frames without issues. Regardless of whether it’s made of aluminium or carbon, round or oval-shaped. It goes on as quickly as it comes off. Four tear-proof, textile tension straps on the rubber-coated frame adapters make sure the rack will stay securely mounted on the seat stays, even on rough terrain.
The AEROE Spider B luggage cradle can be mounted in which ever way you like or need it to be. Whether on the left and/or right side of the rack, or on the middle arch. The Spider itself can be turned 90° to adjust the angle of the luggage. So you always have enough space for your heels while pedalling or using your adjustable dropper seat point on your mountain bike.
Yet, the clever AEROE mounting system is more than just well-designed and easy-to-use. In addition, the rear rack impresses with an extremely robust, weatherproof design, a first-class finish and high-quality materials. That’s how the seasoned AEROE rear rack easily manages even the most challenging tours in adverse conditions.
• Stable luggage rack with AEROE Spider mounting system (lashing straps with quick releases)
• Space for up to three AEROE Spider B cradles (product code: 2301362)
• Can be flexibly mounted with tension straps on the seat stays (please note the max. tightening torque!)
• Compatible with the AEROE Heavy Duty Drybag (product code: 2303414) or other luggage items (tent, sleeping back, etc.)
• Doesn’t require mounting eyelets to be installed on steel, aluminium and carbon frames (also for oval tubes)
• High-quality materials, first-class finish (lightweight, break resistant and durable)
• Material: aluminium 6061 T6, plastic, stainless steel 304 and fibre reinforced nylon
• Suitable for 26” - 29” wheels up to a width of 3.8”
• Dimensions frame: approx. 350 x 150 x 180 mm
• Dimensions Spider (cradle): approx. 250 x 180 mm
• Carrying load per Spider: max. 5 kg
• Max. Torque: 4 Nm
• Weight: approx. 949 g (frame incl. 1 Spider)
In the box:
• 1 AEROE Spider Rear Rack Luggage Rack incl. mounting straps
• 1 AEROE Spider B luggage cradle (also available separately under product code: 2301362)
The AEROE Heavy Duty Drybag (product code 2303414) is NOT included!
The Spider A (product code: 2303443) rack for installation on the handlebar and/or fork will complete your AEROE transport setup.
If you want to install your Spider Rear Rack on a carbon frame bike, AEROE recommends putting additional silicone tape underneath (such as product code: 2292131).
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Wheel size:
- 26", 29", 27,5", 28"