- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Airwings Expleto suspension seat post
Product code: 226165601
The Airwings Expleto suspension seat post is the top model of the Airwings family. Its brushed steel core is guided through highly precise, linear bal... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Airwings Expleto suspension seat post is the top model of the Airwings family. Its brushed steel core is guided through highly precise, linear ball bearings. Thus, the seatpost is free of play, torsion-proof and even adjustable via the guide bushing. In addition, the three progressive industrial steel springs can be adjusted to the desired degree of suspension through compression. With different, optionally available suspension elements, you will always find the right level of comfort for your needs, as you can perfectly adapt the post to your weight. The Airwings Expleto suspension seatpost is a real gain in terms of back health and allows you to ride comfortably.
· Seatpost clamp and angle separately adjustable
· Standard spring configuration for a rider's weight of 50-80 kg (The Expleto seatpost comes with three different springs: long - short - long. For replacement springs see item no.: 532305 (long) and 532107(short))
· Bearing: highly precised, polished linear ball bearings accurately guilde the steel core of the post without tilting
· Total length: 400 mm
· Travel: 55 mm
· Stack height: 110 mm
· Max. extension: 325 mm
· Weight: approx. 728 g (for Ø 27,2 mm)
Possible spring combinations for weight adjustment
· up to 60 kg: blue 80 mm - red 56 mm - red 80 mm
· from 50 kg – 80 kg: red 80 mm - red 56 mm - yellow 80 mm
· from 75 kg – 130 kg: red 80 mm - yellow 56 mm - yellow 80 mm
· from 120 (up to 140 kg): yellow 80 mm - yellow 56 mm - yellow 80 mm
For replacement springs see item no.: 532305 (long, 80 mm) and 532107 (short, 56 mm)
ATTENTION: Does not allow for the installation of saddles with a highly ovalised rail tube. Appropriate saddles of our range are marked accordingly.
- Manufacturer`s ref.: