- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The SPEED NO COTTON DENIM jeans by ALBERTO combine comfort on the bike with a high percentage of resource saving materials. Much importance was attached to using materials made from recycled polyester and the TENCEL natural fibre. The higher waistband at the back and the anti-slip silicone prints ensure ideal comfort on your bike.
• Functional jeans for cyclists
• High percentage of TENCEL natural fibre and recycled polyester
• Optimal freedom of movement thanks to stretch material
• Soft touch
• Elastic waistband, raised at the back
• Anti-slip silicone prints on inner waistband
• Belt loops
• Two front pockets with additional small coin pocket
• Two hip pockets
• Leather patch on back waistband
• Reflective design elements
• Slim fit
Material: 77% Lyocell (Tencel), 22% polyester (recycled), 1% elastane
TENCEL is a natural fibre that is made from wood pulp from sustainable tree farms to conserve
our resources. A silky smooth surface that provides a comfortable feeling by quickly wicking moisture away from the body. As a result, the fibres have a warming effect in cold temperatures and a cooling effect in hot weather. That way, the body temperature can be kept almost constant during active movement. There are no additional finishing chemicals required to ensure high functionality.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.