- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Inspired by exotic leaves – the WILD JERSEY by ALÉ! This stylish road cycling jersey is specially designed for riding in warm weather. The breathable and fast-drying MICRO AERO fabric on front keeps you fresh, while the woven-in carbon yarns on the back accelerate moisture transfer and ensure a dry and cool feeling. The open mesh fabric under the armpits provides additional ventilation. The cycling jersey is topped off by the SKIN 120 technology, which offers you optimal freedom of movement.
• Short sleeve men’s road cycling jersey in an exotic design for e.g. Road or Gravel
• Clever material mix for comfort and performance through BODY MAPPING
• Close-fitting collar
• Full-length CAM-LOCK front zipper
• Breathable MICRO AERO fabric on front
• Accelerated moisture transfer with the help of RAP DRY CARBON on the back
• Strategically placed mesh panels
• Optimal freedom of movement thanks to SKIN 120
• Excellent flexibility through BONDED TECHNOLOGY
• Laser cut cuffs
• Three-compartment rear pocket
• Drop tail with silicone grippers for a snug fit
• Reflective design elements
• RACING FIT
Attention: ALÉ clothing sizes run small due to their athletic cut. For the best fit, please go up one size.
• Main material: 90% polyester, 10% elastane
• Back side: 90% polyester, 6% elastane, 4% other fibres
• Sleeves: 81% polyester, 19% elastane
• Lower sleeves: 96% polyester, 4% elastane
• Weight: approx. 105 g (size M)
In the box:
• 1 ALÉ WILD JERSEY road jersey
Highlights & Technologies:
The built-in locking mechanism of the zip eliminates the risk of accidental opening. When the slider is down, the zipper is locked in place. Raising the pull allows you to open the zipper with one hand while riding.
A very lightweight and stretchy polyester fabric, with a soft and smooth surface that is very comfortable on the skin. The special micro-hole structure creates optimal air circulation and provides fast drying.
RAP DRY CARBON:
The material is fast-drying and offers particularly high comfort and antistatic properties thanks to horizontally-inserted carbon fibres. It is antibacterial and accelerates moisture transport for a dry and cool feeling.
Body mapping is a design principle based on body zones, sports, activity levels and weather conditions. Bodymapping garments strategically combine different materials and technologies and are used to provide the garment with outstanding performance and fit. The textiles are carefully selected according to the human anatomy to offer you an ideal combination of functionality and comfort.
This light and breathable fabric allows for high freedom of movement and provides improved aerodynamics. The bi-elastic microfibre material fits close to your body and scores with seamless hems.
This technology allows two fabrics to be joined without adding a seam. The fabric comes with a scotch tape overlay that gives you flexibility and excellent comfort.
This fit is best suited for highly ambitious cyclists, as it is close-fitting and high-performance. Therefore, garments with this fit are perfect for sporty cycling or ambitious training.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Sleeve length:
- Slim fit