- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
With the CARAPAX JR. children's helmet by ALPINA, colourful trail fun is guaranteed, even for the little ones. The sophisticated adjustment system is simple to operate and set up.
• Lightweight bike helmet for little bike friends
• Made with INMOULD technology
• High-quality HI-EPS liner
• Break- and scratchproof CERAMIC SHELL
• The edges of the helmet are fitted with EDGE PROTECT
• Individual fit thanks to RUN SYSTEM CLASSIC adjustment system
• One-hand adjustable ERGOMATIC closure
• Easily adjustable Y-CLIP straps
• 15 large vents with FLY NET anti-insect mesh
• Weight: approx. 230 g
In the box:
• 1 ALPINA CARAPAX JR. children's bike helmet
Highlights & Technologien:
The liner is fused with the outer shell under high pressure and strong heat for a lasting connection. This makes the helmet very robust and lightweight.
The inner shell is made from High Expanded Polystyrene with numerous microscopic air chambers that absorb impact energy in case of a fall.
A break- and scratch-resistant polycarbonate outer shell that is pressed onto an HI-EPS body under high pressure and with strong heat. Antistatic.
Sharp edges are eliminated during the manufacturing process in order to protect your hands when using the helmet as well as to effectively protect your neck and shoulders in case of an impact.
RUN SYSTEM CLASSIC:
ALPINA's classic adjustment system allows for a precise adjustment by using the dial at the rear.
The strap closure with a red press button and a multi-step ratchet mechanism can be operated with one hand only. It won't become loose in case of a fall.
Both straps can be easily adjusted at the ears, so that you can adapt the position of the straps to your individual head shape.
A mesh fabric in the front vents serves as an anti-insect mesh. It prevents insects from entering the helmet and thus protects from insect stings without compromising on air flow.