- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The world is changing. The IDOL bike helmet by ALPINA is ready for the new world. Sustainable and designed for urban commuters who want to arrive safely and ecologically at their destination. Increased sustainability combined with safety, comfort and style – what more could you want?
In addition to the inner values, the clean design of the IDOL is also admirable. The IDOL sets new standards – and that's a good thing.
• High-quality HI-EPS liner
• Hard shell based on plant fibres and naturally derived castor oil
• Break- and scratchproof CERAMIC SHELL
• Individual fit thanks to RUN SYSTEM ERGO FLEX+ adjustment system
• Adjustable angle thanks to CUSTOM FIT SYSTEM
• One-hand adjustable ERGOMATIC closure
• Easily adjustable Y-CLIP straps
• Environmentally-friendly PROTECTING PLANET production
• Built-in LED rear light
• Removable visor
• Removable, washable padding inside
• Made in Germany
• EN 1078
• Weight: approx. 420 g
The inner shell is made from High Expanded Polystyrene with numerous microscopic air chambers that absorb impact energy in case of a fall.
A break- and scratch-resistant polycarbonate outer shell that is pressed onto an HI-EPS body under high pressure and with strong heat. Antistatic.
RUN SYSTEM ERGO FLEX+:
Lightweight, intricate and robust at the same time. This fitting system allows the helmet to be perfectly adapted to the individual head shape.
CUSTOM FIT SYSTEM:
In order to fit different head shapes, helmets need a flexible fitting system. In combination with the Run System, CUSTOM FIT ensures a non-slip fit. The neck strap at the rear of the head can be tilted at three different angles for a snug fit without pressure points.
The strap closure with a red press button and a multi-step ratchet mechanism can be operated with one hand only. It won't become loose in case of a fall.
Both straps can be easily adjusted at the ears, so that you can adapt the position of the straps to your individual head shape.
• BY REDUCING C02 EMISSION: Saving CO2 is the top priority in climate protection. Thanks to short supply chains and production sites in Germany, ALPINA can keep CO2 emissions to a minimum. In addition, ALPINA has own solar systems, heat recovery systems and internal company rules to avoid CO2.
• BY USING BIO-BASED MATERIALS: Plastics made from vegetable oils. Our earth offers many sustainable raw materials from which we can produce protective materials. Without harming the environment.
• BY USING RECYCLED MATERIALS: Sustainable materials are made to last – or can be used several times. That is why ALPINA gives plastics, PET bottles, textile waste and polyester yarns a second life.
• BY REDUCING WASTE: Less is more. That's why ALPINA pays attention to producing as little waste as possible with packaging material, textile waste or excess materials, from purchasing and production through to delivery. And they even go one step further: Everything that is left over is recycled and used in new products.
• BY ENVIRONMENTALLY-FRIENDLY PACKAGING: Good packaging is essential to make sure all products arrive clean and undamaged. ALPINA packaging is as thin as possible, environmentally friendly and 100% recyclable.
• BY SAVING ENERGY: State-of-the-art machine technology, modern production facilities as well as energy-saving and heat recovery measures help ALPINA to improve their energy balance.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Helmet features: