- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
With the PANOMA CLASSIC bicycle helmet from ALPINA, you are well equipped for riding in the city or on tours. The bike helmet impresses with a traditional design as well as a comfortable fit. The 23 vents provide excellent ventilation while the fly nets keep insects away from your head. You can also optionally equip the helmet with a separately available LED rear light for better visibility.
• Versatile, light city helmet in a classic design
• Made with INMOULD technology
• High-quality HI-EPS liner
• Break- and scratchproof CERAMIC SHELL
• The edges of the helmet are fitted with EDGE PROTECT
• CLASSIC RUN SYSTEM adjustment system
• Adjustable angle thanks to CUSTOM FIT SYSTEM
• One-hand adjustable ERGOMATIC closure
• Easy to adjust Y-CLIP straps
• 23 strategically-placed AIRFLOW VENTS with FLY NET anti-insect nets at the front
• Washable ANTIBACTERIAL INTERIOR padding
• Visor for additional protection
• Made in Germany
• Weight: from approx. 255 g
• EN 1078:2012 + A1:2012
In the box:
• 1 ALPINA PANOMA CLASSIC urban city helmet
For the matching MULTI-FIT LIGHT by ALPINA see prod. code 1900770.
Highlights & Technologies:
The liner is fused with the outer shell under high pressure and strong heat for a lasting connection. This makes the helmet very robust and lightweight.
The inner shell is made from High Expanded Polystyrene with numerous microscopic air chambers that absorb impact energy in case of a fall.
A break- and scratch-resistant polycarbonate outer shell that is pressed onto an HI-EPS body under high pressure and with strong heat. Antistatic.
Sharp edges are eliminated during the manufacturing process in order to protect your hands when using the helmet as well as to effectively protect your neck and shoulders in case of an impact.
CLASSIC RUN SYSTEM:
ALPINA's classic adjustment system allows for a precise adjustment by using the dial at the rear.
COSTUM FIT SYSTEM:
The angle of the fitting system may be adjusted in several steps to fit as snugly around your head as possible.
The strap closure with a red press button and a multi-step ratchet mechanism can be operated with one hand only. It won't become loose in case of a fall.
Both straps can be easily adjusted at the ears, so that you can adapt the position of the straps to your individual head shape.
Strategically positioned vents for best ventilation and cooling.
A mesh fabric in the front vents serves as an anti-insect mesh. It prevents insects from entering the helmet, thus protecting from insect stings without compromising on air flow.
The padding material reduces the formation of bacteria and odours from sweating. The removable, washable helmet pads have been dermatologically tested and showed excellent skin tolerance.