- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Whether for trail riding, freeriding or e-MTB riding in the bike park. The ROOTAGE EVO by ALPINA is always a good choice. The helmet with extended coverage over the ears offers significantly more safety in the event of a side impact than a half shell helmet. The multi-density material EPP used around the ears does not lose its protective effect even after repeated impacts and is also used in the rear part of the helmet. The fixed visor directs fresh air into the large ventilation channels of the ROOTAGE EVO, which cools the head. The mountain bike helmet also allows you to wear a neck brace. Protection, comfort and flow are guaranteed with the ROOTAGE EVO.
• Made with INMOULD technology
• High-quality HI-EPS liner
• The edges of the helmet are fitted with EDGE PROTECT
• Break- and scratchproof CERAMIC SHELL
• Increased impact protection thanks to extended coverage of the ears
• Protective EPP material on ears and rear of the head
• Individual fit thanks to 3D FIT, CUSTOM FIT SYSTEM and RUN SYSTEM ERGO FLEX PRO adjustment system
• One-hand adjustable ERGOMATIC closure
• 17 large vents
• Fixed visor directs fresh air into the large air channels, compatible with goggles
• suitable for use with neck braces
• Special place to mount a camera on the helmet
• Removable, washable padding inside
• EN 1078
• Weight: approx. 510 g
The liner is fused with the outer shell under high pressure and strong heat for a lasting connection. This makes the helmet very robust and lightweight.
The inner shell is made from High Expanded Polystyrene with numerous microscopic air chambers that absorb impact energy in case of a fall.
Sharp edges are eliminated during the manufacturing process in order to protect your hands when using the helmet as well as to effectively protect your neck and shoulders in case of an impact.
A break- and scratch-resistant polycarbonate outer shell that is pressed onto an HI-EPS body under high pressure and with strong heat. Antistatic.
EPP is a multi-density material that does not lose its protective effect even after repeated impacts.
RUN SYSTEM ERGO FLEX PRO:
The lightweight and minimalist size adjustment system with extra comfort. Rubber inserts on headrests and dial allow for easy adjustments and high comfort.
Adjustable in all dimensions. With the height-adjustable Run System, you can adjust the helmet in all three dimensions to perfectly fit your head.
CUSTOM FIT SYSTEM:
In order to fit different head shapes, helmets need a flexible fitting system. In combination with the Run System, CUSTOM FIT ensures a non-slip fit. The neck strap at the rear of the head can be tilted at three different angles for a snug fit without pressure points.
The strap closure with a red press button and a multi-step ratchet mechanism can be operated with one hand only. It won't become loose in case of a fall.