- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
The XIMO L.E. children’s helmet from ALPINA – great protection for small heads. This kids’ helmet comes with a particularly low rear section to offer good protection for little athletes. 12 vents provide good comfort. Thanks to a flat rear section, this cycle helmet is also perfect for use in a child seat or child bike trailer. You can also optionally equip the helmet with a separately available LED, for better visibility in traffic.
• Made with INMOLD technology
• High-quality HI-EPS liner
• Break- and scratchproof CERAMIC SHELL
• The edges of the helmet are fitted with EDGE PROTECT
• RUN SYSTEM CLASSIC SLIDE adjustment system, specially designed for children’s heads
• Adjustable angle thanks to CUSTOM FIT SYSTEM
• One-hand adjustable ERGOMATIC closure
• Easy to adjust Y-CLIP straps
• 12 strategically-placed AIRFLOW VENTS with FLY NET anti-insect nets at the front
• May be used in combination with an optionally available LED light for improved visibility (product code: 1900770)
• Reflective elements
Weight: approx. 210 g
The liner is fused with the outer shell under high pressure and strong heat for a lasting connection. This makes the helmet very robust and lightweight.
The inner shell is made from High Expanded Polystyrene with numerous microscopic air chambers that absorb impact energy in case of a fall.
A break- and scratch-resistant polycarbonate outer shell that is pressed onto an HI-EPS body under high pressure and with strong heat. Antistatic.
RUN SYSTEM CLASSIC SLIDE:
This adjustment system is especially designed for kids' heads and offers a safe hold thanks to an additional, freely moving head strap on the inside. Easy to use dial.
COSTUM FIT SYSTEM:
The angle of the fitting system may be adjusted in several steps to fit as snugly around your head as possible.
The strap closure with a red press button and a multi-step ratchet mechanism can be operated with just one hand. It won't become loose in case of a fall.
Both straps can be easily adjusted at the ears, so that you can adapt the position of the straps to your individual head shape.
Strategically positioned vents for best ventilation and cooling.
A mesh fabric in the front vents serves as an anti-insect mesh. It prevents insects from entering the helmet, thus protecting from insect stings without compromising on air flow.
The reflective elements attached to the clothing as design elements or decoration do not represent a personal protective equipment as mentioned in EU regulation 2016/425.