Snorkel 2.0 – swimming will never be the same. The perfect sports tool for leisure use and top athletes.
Thanks to the Fresh Air system only fresh air gets into your lungs. Now the typical, performance-reducing pendulum breathing (with undesirable CO2 accumulation) you know from conventional snorkels is a thing of the past. In addition, the valve technology prevents water from penetrating. The system remains dry, no saliva will build up and you will always have free tubes. Thanks to parallel Double-Tubes, the Powerbreather fits perfectly close to your head, even when swimming with fins. The modular system allows you to individually adjust the Powerbreather to your training requirements or to the environment by using different tube extensions and caps.
· Supports intensive power/endurance training thanks to permanent fresh air
· Facilitates targeted swimming technique training for an improved position in the water and increased efficiency
· Allows for targeted respiratory muscle training to increase your breathing volume
· Easy Fit Air Junction: quick application with maximum fitting accuracy and wearing comfort
· D-Tubes: d-shaped profile for comfortable, secure hold with optimum airflow (inside) and flow resistance (outside).
· Fresh Air System: innovative 2-way separation system for always fresh, oxygen-rich breathing air and free D-Tubes.
· Speed Vent: quick reaction time of the valve as well as flexible adjusting to various applications and training aims.
· Twist Lock System: comfortable adjustment to the individual size of the head
· Also interesting for active snorkel divers: no disgorging of infiltrated water after coming up to the surface, fresh breathing air for longer tours, great combination of swimming and snorkeling
· Modular system:
Speed Vent S valve tube - for use in indoor swimming pools, as well as in flat, calm open water
Flip Cap – for use during flip turns or in rough water
Including: Powerbreather PB01, 2x Speed Vents Easy S, 2x Flip Caps, soft case
For use in rough open water or in deeper swimming positions, we recommend you to use the Powerbreather Wave, item no.: 2253958.
Manufacturer's ref.: APB01010000