- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The excellent optical and hydrodynamic characteristics of the Arena Cobra Tri Mirror swimming goggles meet the high requirements of triathletes and competitive swimmers for open water swimming. Anti-fog mirrored lenses offer optimal vision and make the swimming goggles the perfect choice for competitive use and open water training. Because it's especially a glare- and distortion-free vision in different light conditions that counts under and above water. The streamlined frame design with a flat 3D gasket ensures less resistance in the water. An individual adjustment of the replaceable nose bridge and the silicone split strap provides a perfect fit and great comfort.
· Mirrored triathlon goggles for competitive use and training
· Perfect for triathlon and open water swimming
· Flat frame profile
· TPE seals
· Hardened polycarbonate lenses
· Anti-fog coating
· UV 400 protection (UV-A/B/C)
· Adjustable silicone split strap
· Stability thanks to flexible temples
· Replaceable nose bridge for size adjustment
· Salt water resistant
· PVC free
· Material: polycarbonate, silicone, TPE
In the box:
· 5 nose bridges
Tip: An impact-resistant case for a safe transport, e.g. item no.: 2251095, protects from scratches and damages.
Manufacturer's ref.: 000022555 (black/mirrored lens)
- Mirrored lenses:
- Transparent lenses:
- Tinted lenses:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: