- Abstract SKU
- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
With the development of the Win Wing Gravel, all reservations about a mudguard on a gravel bike should vanish into thin air. That is why Ass Savers redefined the requirements for the Win Wing wheel guard design: An ultra-light, very easy to mount splash guard with a wide range of uses. In other words, the ultimate rear wheel cover for gravel bikers who don't really want a mudguard because of the extra effort or the look. But when you have the option of convenient, well-designed protection from dirt and splash water (and without a weight penalty), Ass Savers likes to call it a "win-wing situation".
On gravel and commuter bikes, as well as on road MTBs, the mudguard covers tyres up to approx. 60 mm. The Win Wing consists of only four parts: The springy mount, which is strapped to the seat stays with two rubber fixing straps, and the clip-on bike protector. You can adjust the angle by using three different mounting points. For maximum protection, mount the fender as close as possible to the top of the rear wheel. Thanks to the flexible protector construction, you won’t have to deal with rattling or jamming on rough ground, even if leaves or lots of mud cling to your tyre tread. To clean the splash guard, simply and quickly clip it off and free it from dirt.
• Intended use: Gravel
• Suitable for rear wheel tyre widths up to 60 mm
• Very lightweight and flexible protection against dirt and road splash
• Protects critical areas (thighs, buttocks and back)
• Simple and quick attachment to the seat stays
• Wishbone fastening system for tool-free assembly
• Stable mudguard holder with light spring function
• Rubberised support parts prevent chafing on the frame
• Abrasion-resistant protector surface with matt dot structure
• Material: 0.9 mm polypropylene (PP), fibre-reinforced polyamide (PA)
• Dimensions: approx. 375 x 85 mm
• Weight: approx. 72 g (incl. mount)
In the box:
• 1 Ass Savers Win Wing Gravel Rear Wheel Splash Guard
The Ass Savers Mudder Mini (prod. code 2279582) is recommended as an addition to the front wheel.