Price incl. VAT plus €16.35 (for delivery to United States of America)
- RoadBIKE test winner 06/17 -
- Bike verdict very good 06/2015 -
The ASSOS H.LAALALAISHORTS_S7 women's cycling shorts for performance-oriented women combines the technologies and materials of the shorts generation_S7 by assos. The elastic, breathable seat pad is an improved version of the previous Lady seat pad.
• Women's cycling shorts made of sweat-absorbing material for pleasant wearing comfort made of Type.439 textile
• With ICECOLOR treatment for optimum temperatures
• Soft, elastic comfort waistband, which exerts no pressure on the stomach area
• Only half-surrounding leggrippers for a beautiful look and comfort
• Type.460 textile with a mesh-like structure is used for the leggrippers and at the front waistband
• Gentle compression
• Breathable, elastic Lady S7 seat pad for comfort on long distances
Material: 80% polyamide, 20% elastane
Manufacturer's ref.: 18.104.22.168
This special asymmetric elasticity of the fabrics used supports the movement of the muscle and provides light hold at the same time. The fabric features higher elasticity when stretched, as well as higher resilience when it is compressed. This effect minimizes muscle vibrations and helps to prevent signs of fatigue. The anti-bacterial treatment with silver ions protects the fabric from aging, reduces unpleasant odours and provides even higher abrasion resistance. The special IceColor treatment of the fabric during the production process makes sure the black fabric is able to reflect sunlight. This helps to keep the muscle at the optimum temperature even in direct sunlight.
Leggrippers and front waistband consist of a very soft material with mesh-like structure, which was specially developed by ASSOS. This material is used particularly to prevent pressure marks and thus to increase wearing comfort permanently.
LADY S7 pad:
The elastic, breathable seat pad is an improved version of the previous Lady seat pad. It is specially adapted to the female anatomy. Prior to the S7, all seat pads were sewed or glued to the short. Now the seams are interrupted at specially defined spots. This allows for a certain mobility (swimming) of the seat pad in three dimensions. Friction in this highly sensitive area in thus prevented.
The special ICECOLOR treatment of the fabric during the production makes sure the black fabric is able to reflect sunlight. This helps to keep the muscle at the optimum temperature even in direct sunlight.