- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Compactline 20 E-Bike front light by AXA for 6-12 V is compact in size, yet powerful in providing high light output. The LED double lenses of the bright dwarf ensure best luminous efficiency to evenly illuminate the road ahead with a long beam of light. The e-bike specific mini headlight also perfectly covers the near field. For improved lateral visibility, the Compactline 20 W front light additionally features built-in light elements on the sides. Just like the front reflector, they make sure other road users will see you easily to increase your safety in road traffic.
• Very compact LED front light for e-bikes
• Light output: 20 lux
• Lighting range: approx. 40 m
• Visibility up to max. 2500 m
• 1 LED with Double Lens Technology
• LED life: approx. 50,000 hours
• Power supply: 6 / 12 volt direct current (DC) via e-bike battery
• Connector cable for power system
• StVZO approved for all types of bikes
• Very good lateral visibility thanks to built-in light elements
• Front reflector (detachable) for increased visibility
• On/off via on-board computer
• Dimensions (without bracket): approx. 40 x 98 x 65 mm
• Waterproof rating: IPX4
• Material: plastic
• Weight: approx. 47 g (incl. mount)
In the box:
• AXA Compactline 20 E-Bike front light
Only for pedelecs (e.bikes) up to 25 km/h (15.5 mph) Not approved for S-pedelecs or electric bikes with a maximum speed of up to 45 km/h (28 mph)
- Manufacturer`s ref.: