- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The small Compactline battery rear light by AXA weighs only 21 g, yet it shines so brightly other road users will see you immediately. The built-in lithium-ion battery provides a bright light for up to 10 hours, while the LED’s wide beam angle guarantees good lateral visibility. The compact tail light may be recharged in no more than two hours via a USB port. Thanks to an O-ring, it easily attaches to the frame of your bike and can be quickly removed, if need be. Thanks to its compact size, you can pack the light into your backpack or jersey pocket when not in use.
• Compact, removable battery rear light
• For installation on the seatpost
• Very good visibility, including lateral visibility
• Beam angle: 220°
• Visibility up to max. 300 m
• Battery life: approx. 10 hrs
• Built-in lithium-polymer battery (200 mAh)
• Charged via micro USB port
• Charging time: approx. 2 hrs
• Battery life: approx. 1000 charges
• Charging status indicator
• On/off switch
• Waterproof rating: IPX4
• Removable with one hand
• Tool-free installation with O-ring
• For tube Ø: 10 - 32 mm
• StVZO approved for all types of bikes
• Dimensions: approx. Ø 47 x 24 x 27 mm (without bracket)
• Weight: approx. 21 g (incl. mount)
• Material: plastic (housing)
In the box:
• AXA Compactline USB rear light with O-ring
• USB cable
- Rechargeable battery:
- Standard battery:
- Brake light:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: