- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Your powerful reinsurance for dark nights. With the AXA Greenline 1 LED rear light you will be visible from a distance of up to 300 metres. Once charged, the 3,7 V lithium-polymer battery provides safety for up to 4 hours. The slim AXA tail light also provides lateral visibility and is attached to the seatpost or seatstays of your bike by means of silicone straps.
· Two modes: 1 LED: approx. 300 m visibility, approx. 4 hours of battery life; off
· 0,5 watt power LED
· 220° beam angle, additional visibility from sides
· Main switch for on/off
· Charging time: approx. 2 h (via micro USB-B port or adapter)
· Battery charge indicator
· Integrated battery with 200 mAh capacity and a service life of more than 1000 charging cycles
· Water-resistant in accordance with IP 64
· Dimensions: approx. 47 x 25 x 16 mm
· Installation: Can be fixed on the seatpost and seatstays (Ø 10-32 mm) with silicone straps or on your backpack with a clip
· Material: housing: breakproof plastic, strap made from flexible silicone
· Weight: approx. 25 g
· Also available in a set with the matching AXA Greenline front light with 15 lux (item no.: 2253473), 35 lux (item no.: 2253475) or 50 lux (item no.: 2253476)
Including: AXA Greenline 1 LED rear light incl. 30 cm micro USB-B charging cable, mounting material and manual
Meets German (StVZO) and French road traffic regulations.
Manufacturer's ref. 93938695BX
- Standard battery:
- Rechargeable battery:
- Brake light:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: