- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Won't leave you in the dark. With a maximum power output of 35 lux, the AXA Greenline front light represents the reinsurance for your night tours. In order to ensure that you will always have everything in view, the front light that can be fixed on the handlebar with a strap shines up to 65 metres. Integrated lights at the sides of the front light offer best safety. The StVZO approved front light shines for up to 7 hours and can be easily charged via a USB cable or a mains adapter.
· Three modes:
15 lux: approx. 40 m to see and up to approx. 2000 m to be seen, battery life: approx. 7 h;
35 lux: approx. 65 mto see and up to approx. 3500 m to be seen, battery life: approx. 3 h;
· 1 watt power LED
· Additional visibility from the sides
· Main switch for on/off
· Charging time: approx. 2 h (via micro USB-B port or adapter)
· Battery charge indicator (20%)
· Integrated battery with 1100 mAh capacity and a service life of more than 1000 charging cycles
· Water-resistant in accordance with IP 64
· Installation: Flexible handlebar bracket for Ø 22-32 mm
· Material: housing: breakproof plastic, strap made from flexible silicone
· Dimensions: approx. 80 x 50 x 38 mm
· Weight: approx. 75 g
· Also available in a set with the matching AXA Greenline 1 LED rear light (item no.: 2253475
· Replacement bracket for Greenline front light also separately available (item no.: 2239518)
Including: AXA Greenline 35 lux front light incl. 30 cm micro USB-B charging cable, mounting material and manual
Meets German (StVZO) and French road traffic regulations.
Manufacturer's ref. 93938295BX
- Standard battery:
- Rechargeable battery:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: