- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
See and be seen – with the AXA Greenline front light. With a power of up to 50 lux, it illuminates 75 metres so that you cannot fail to see anything. Different switch modes provide 13 hours of brightness. Thanks to the side LEDs integrated into the StVZO approved front light, you are even well seen from the sides. The Greenline front light can be charged via a USB cable or a mains adapter and is fixed on the handlebar with a strap.
· Three modes:
15 lux: approx. 40 m to see and up to approx. 2000 m to be seen, battery life: approx. 13 h;
50 lux: approx. 75 mto see and up to approx. 4500 m to be seen, battery life: approx. 4 h;
· 2 watt power LED
· Additional visibility from the sides
· Main switch for on/off
· Charging time: approx. 3 h (via micro USB-B port or adapter)
· Battery charge indicator with different colours for 75%, 50% and 25% of charge
· Integrated battery with 2000 mAh capacity and a service life of more than 1000 charging cycles
· Water-resistant in accordance with IP 64
· Installation: Flexible handlebar bracket for Ø 22-32 mm
· Material: housing: breakproof plastic, strap made from flexible silicone
· Dimensions: approx. 84 x 47 x 35 mm
· Weight: approx. 110 g
· Also available in a set with the matching AXA Greenline 1 LED rear light (item no.: 2253476)
· Replacement bracket for Greenline front light also separately available (item no.: 2239518)
Including: AXA Greenline 50 lux front light incl. 30 cm micro USB-B charging cable, mounting material and manual
Meets German (StVZO) and French road traffic regulations.
Manufacturer's ref. 93938495BX
- Standard battery:
- Rechargeable battery:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: