- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
AXA ULC-130 chain lock for Block XXL frame lock
Product code: 226663401
To make sure your little gem will stay where you parked it, you should lock it with the Axa ULC-130 chain lock for the Axa Block XXL frame lock with p... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
To make sure your little gem will stay where you parked it, you should lock it with the Axa ULC-130 chain lock for the Axa Block XXL frame lock with plug-in adapter. The chain comes with a protective coating and is simply plugged into the connector opening of the frame lock before locking the frame lock. Thus, your beloved bicycle is protected by no less than two locks, which means double security. Secure it to a firm object to make sure it cannot be carried away. The best way is to guide the long chain lock through the frame triangle and to also secure important components. In combination with the Axa Block XXL frame lock, the chain made of hardened steel is even hard to crack with tools, which is why it has Axa's highest security level.
· Chain lock for Axa Block XXL frame lock (item no.: 2266633)
· Total length: approx. 120 cm
· For Axa locks with 10 mm plug-in*
· Bolt and chain links made from hardened steel
· 5,5 mm thick chain links with protective polyester coating
· Security level 15 out of 15 (in combination with the Axa Block XXL)
Dimensions (LxWxH): approx. 1200 x 56 x 56 mm
Manufacturer's ref.: 59571395SS
* Note: This chain is not compatible with other AXA frame locks with 10 mm plug-in.
- Security level: high:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: