- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
AXA Victory frame lock
Product code: 2083812
The ergonomic lock housing is made of steel and welded all around. Its slim design blends into the overall look of your bike perfectly. Thanks to its... more details
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The ergonomic lock housing is made of steel and welded all around. Its slim design blends into the overall look of your bike perfectly. Thanks to its low construction height of 43 mm, it is suitable for smaller frames, too. A wide opening for tyres (56 - 58 mm) and for mudguards (max. 72 mm) allows a flexible use of the lock.
· Screw fitting directly to the rear stay
· Steel lock casing with plastic cover
· Anti-drill protection
· Extra hardened, galvanised steel bracket
· Easy-to-use handle on the front side
· Additional theft protection thanks to optional plug-in chain with reinforced steel locking pin (item no. 1998261) for securing your bike to a fixed object
· Available in 2 versions: removable or non-removable key when lock is open
· Incl. 2 standard keys
· 10 years manufacturer's guarantee
- Key operated:
- Code operated:
- Security level: low:
- Security level: medium:
- Security level: high:
- Smartphone operated:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: