- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The Lumotec Eyro battery front light by B + M with an easily removable battery pack is especially easy to use. If the power source loses energy after a long ride in the dark, you can easily remove the headlight from its holder and charge it via USB. The holder will remain on the fork. The modern light with reflector is not only well designed, but also impresses with state-of-the-art light technology.
The IQ2 technology of the Eyro ensures a radically optimized position of the light-emitting diode, as well as an improved LED and cooling. A prism that refracts the light significantly increases light output and luminous efficiency. The Eyro offers a very good and homogenous lighting of the road and thanks to the well-designed glass of the light, other road users will also perfectly see you from the sides.
· Battery-powered headlight for fork mounting
· With improved IQ2 technology
· Light/battery unit can be removed for charging
· High/ Low Power mode
· Light power: 10 / 30 lux
· 1 high-power LED
· IQ technology with large beam of light
· Intensive near field illumination
· Lithium battery integrated
· Battery life: 5 hours (30 lux), 15 hours (10 lux)
· Charged via micro USB
· On/off switch
· Battery charge indicator
· Power saving mode
· Charging time: approx. 5 hours
· Optimized LED cooling system
· Front reflector
· Protected from rain and splashing water
· StVZO approved for all bikes
· Housing material: plastic
· Fork holder: stainless steel
· Dimensions: approx. 78 x 40 x 32 mm
· Height with holder: approx. 102 mm
· Weight: approx. 185 g (incl. holder)
In the box:
· Eyro battery powered headlight
· Holder with bracket
· USB charging cable
Note: Mains adapter not included.
- Rechargeable battery:
- Standard battery:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: