- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Ride safely. Thanks to a diameter of 80 mm, the perfectly circular mirror Cycle Star 80 by B + M ensures a perfect rear view - and thus offers you a pleasant feeling of safety. In case of an impact, the rear view mirror that can be mounted on both sides of the handlebar simply folds away thanks to its ball and pivot joint. Therefore, this convex mirror resists impacts while protecting you from injuries. Besides, the mirror cuts a fine figure when attached to your handlebar in a vertical or 45° position. The rear view mirror attaches to the handlebar with a clamp or at the bar ends. With this little guardian angle your rides will be even more fun.
• Foldable StVZO approved rear view mirror for trekking bikes
• Installation in a standing or hanging position
• Installation on bar ends or with a clamp
• Installation on bar ends (handlebar Ø 14,5 mm - 18,5 mm)
• Adjustable thanks to ball and pivot joint
• Can be used on both sides
• Mirror shape: convex for an extra-large field of vision
• Material: circular mirror glass, rod: aluminium, housing: plastic
• Mirror dimension: 80 mm
Including: B + M Cycle Star 80 rear view mirror, clamp and mounting kit
Manufacturer's ref. 903/6A
- Manufacturer`s ref.: