- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
It is not only the excellent 270° visibility of the powerful IXBACK Senso USB LED tail light that makes you feel good when riding in the dark. The LineTec lens system, too, provides high safety, as it creates a homogeneous, brilliant red beam of light in the crystal-clear diffuser to help other road users estimate the distance better.
Thanks to a basic golder, the battery-powered tail light is mounted on the seatpost or rear stay within seconds, where it can be fixed or removed easily to stow it away into your pocket. The integrated battery pack is rechargeable via USB and is accompanied by a battery charge indicator, so that you can stay relaxed on longer rides.
No replacement batteries, no battery replacement. Thanks to the sensor function, the IXBACK tail light by Busch & Müller automatically switches on and off.
· Crystal-clear light box with bright LED
· Black housing with slide-in mount
· LineTec technology
· Integrated lithium battery
· Battery life: approx. 15 hours
· Rechargeable via micro USB
· Charging time: approx. 2,5 hours
· On/off switch on the side
· Permanent light and sensor mode
· Bright/dark and motion sensors
· Sensor control: Automatically switches on in the dark or when moving, switches off in bright light or when parking the bike after approx. 4 minutes.
· Battery charge and mode indicator LED
· Seatpost installation with KLICKfix metal clamp, zip ties, elastic ring
· Removable light box or with screw connection
· Approved according to German road traffic regulations (StVZO)
· Dimensions: approx. 54 x 42 x 29 mm (without bracket)
· Weight: approx. 50 g
- Rechargeable battery:
- Standard battery:
- Brake light:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: