- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
With the LUMOTEC IQ-XS High Beam e-bike headlight by the German manufacturer Busch & Müller you can turn night into day at the mere push of a button!
The e-bike front light offers you two different light modes. The dipped beam provides an impressive 100 lux (7 watts) for an even illumination and wide, homogeneous light field. Just like any road-legal headlight, the IQ XM has a distinct cut-off line when used in standard mode. By pushing the ergonomic handlebar switch, the cut-off line is disrupted and additional 150 lux shine as a full beam forward and up. This results in an enormous lighting power and comfort gain. When the light is dipped the handlebar button shines green and then blue when the full beam is on.
The LUMOTEC IQ-XS High Beam front light has a black, robust, and lightweight aluminium case and is made for pedelecs limited to a pedal support up to 25 km/h. Attached to the case is a stainless steel bracket for mounting the light to your e-bike. Weighing just 120g, this compact and yet stylish front light offers plenty of power.
As the full beam shines straight ahead, they can cause glare for other drivers or cyclists. That’s why you should always dip your lights with oncoming traffic.
• Compact and powerful front light for e-bikes / pedelecs limited to a pedal support up to 25 km/h
• Big and even field of vision
• Screw-on front reflector
• Robust aluminium housing
• Light bracket made from high-quality stainless steel
• StVZO-approved for all types of bikes
• Material: aluminium (housing), stainless steel (bracket)
• Suitable for e-bikes* (9 to 48 volts direct current (DC))
• Light modes: dipped beam, full beam
• Brightness dipped beam: 100 lux (7 watts)
• Brightness full beam: 150 lux (11 watts)
• Weight: approx. 120 g
The front light is compatible with a direct current power source (DC) of 9 to 48 volts. Some e-bikes can provide this, but NOT all do!
The light connection of the drivetrain system needs a minimum wattage rating of 11 W!
For the exact voltage supply of your e-bike lighting system, please check beforehand with the respective manufacturer.
NOT suitable for dynamo!
NOT approved for e-bikes with a speed above 25 km/h or speed pedelecs!
In the box:
• 1 B+M Lumotec IQ-XS High Beam front light for e-bikes
• 1 button incl. cable (length of 65 cm)
- Standard battery:
- Rechargeable battery:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: