- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The front light with IQ2 technology for huge brightness. Thanks to a special design of light and reflectors, the light field is almost twice as wide and significantly larger and more homogeneous than on former Lumotec headlights. An automatic sensor mode automatically switches to daytime running light in bright conditions and to maximum power in the dark. In this way, riding in the dark will be fun.
· IQ2 technology: 70 lux, 90 lux when using floodlight.
· Licht24 technology: daytime-running light
· Automatic parking light; special LEDs are designed for best visibility
· Automatic switching
· Panoramic near field illumination: special LEDs even illuminate the field directy in front of your bike and up to the roadside
· Floodlight: The maximum power output (90 lux) of all light sources can be achieved with the touch of a button - ideal for riding difficult sections in darkness. Function in daylight: flash, or when standing in the dark: full light.
· USB charging option: The USB socket is integrated into the handlebar switch. It allows you to charge USB mobile devices (phones, GPS receivers, MP3 players) with USB power. The buffer battery integrated into the headlight ensures a constant charging current - output: 5 volts, 1 ampere.
· Integrated lithium buffer battery: The additional current storage is used for usage peaks and charging current. It constantly charges while riding. The battery charge is indicated on the handlebar switch via an LED.
· Incl. handlebar control with USB socket: all important light functions can be activated from the handlebar or read: on/off, floodlight, flash, battery charge indicator, rear light monitoring (indicates whether a connected rear light is functioning properly)
· Incl. stainless steel mount with cable guide
· Incl. clip-on front reflector
Note: Not compatible with 1,5-watt hub dynamos!
- Manufacturer`s ref.: