- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Bike Ribbon SiO2 Soft MTB grips
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Bike Ribbon SiO2 silicone grips are made from a special open-pore silicone foam to increase comfort.
Especially designed for use on MTBs to reduce vibrations during rough rides.
The specially designed handlebar plugs are also made of silicone and are perfectly matched to the colour of the grips. For increased safety, the handlebar plugs have reflective elements than can already be seen from a large distance.
The soft "Soft SiO2" silicone grips have an inner diameter of approx. 14,5 mm, an outer diameter of approx. 27,5 mm. When mounted on the handlebar, the diameters extend to approx. 22 mm (inside) and approx. 34 mm (outside).
· made from a special open-pore silicone foam
· designed for a secure grip, without glue or LockOn system
· can reduce numbness of the hands
· incl. silicone handlebar plugs that perfectly match the colours of the grips, with reflective elements for increased visibility
· hygienic and easy to clean
· grip length: approx. 130 mm
· material: 100% open-pore silicone foam
· weight per pair: approx. 70 g
· 1 pair
Manufacturer's ref.: GRS1001 black, GRS1003 red, GRS1004 blue, GRS1005 yellow, GRS1006 orange, GRS1007 green, GRS1009 fluo pink
- with bar ends:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: