- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The AXA Compactline 35 e-bike front light for 6-12 V comes in a slim and compact design. Yet, its bright beam of light perfectly illuminates the road ahead. Thanks to the LED Double Lens Technology, the e-bike specific front light provides a homogeneous beam of light for very good near field illumination. Thus, this powerful little Axa light does not need to fear comparison with bigger front lights. To make sure other road users will see you from all sides, two built-in light elements in the sides of the mini headlight and a front reflector provide great all-round visibility. The bright beam of light can already be seen from a distance to ensure oncoming road users will see you early enough.
• Very compact LED front light for e-bikes
• Light output: 35 lux
• Lighting range: approx. 55 m
• Visibility up to max. 3250 m
• 1 LED with Double Lens Technology
• LED life: approx. 50,000 hours
• Power supply: 6 / 12 volt direct current (DC) via e-bike battery
• Connector cable for power system
• StVZO approved for all types of bikes
• Very good lateral visibility thanks to built-in light elements
• Front reflector (detachable) for increased visibility
• On/off via on-board computer
• Dimensions (without bracket): approx. 40 x 98 x 65 mm
• Waterproof rating: IPX4
• Material: plastic
• Weight: approx. 47 g (incl. mount)
In the box:
• AXA Compactline 35 E-Bike front light
Only for pedelecs (e.bikes) up to 25 km/h (15.5 mph) Not approved for S-pedelecs or electric bikes with a maximum speed of up to 45 km/h (28 mph)
- Manufacturer`s ref.: