- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Small, smaller, mu – The developers couldn’t give the tiny B+M µ Mini dynamo tail light a better name than mu. With a diameter of only 19 mm, the luminous gnome is as small as a 2 euro cent coin and yet, the light with a discreet aluminium housing impresses with high light power and great lateral visibility. A road legal micro rear light that provides high visibility in road traffic could hardly be more minimalist. The elegant high-quality tail light goes perfectly together with beautiful design front lights for dynamo operation like the IQ-X (e.g. product code: 2165781). Once fitted to the mudguard or seatpost with the appropriate bracket, the tiny light button perfectly blends in with the overall look of your bike. Yet, the smart µ rear light by B+M impresses with enormous light power and can definitely keep up with the big lights.
• Extremely small dynamo rear light
• StVZO-approved with a K-number
• For mudguard, strut or seatpost installation
• Ultra-bright LED
• Standlight function
• Power supply: 6 volt alternating current (AC)
• For bottle and hub dynamos 1,5 - 3,0 W
• Rated power: 0.2 watt
• Very good visibility, including lateral visibility
• Beam angle 320°
• Spray-resistant housing
• Serves as daytime and nighttime running light (no switch)
• Terminals to connect dynamo/front light
• Cable length: approx. 80 mm
• Made in Germany
• Dimensions: approx. Ø 19 x 29 mm (without bracket)
• Weight: approx. 11 g (without bracket)
• Material: aluminium (housing), plastic (O-ring, mount)
Installation on seatpost/seat stay:
• Self-adhesive frame mount with zip ties
• May be fitted upright or suspended
Installation on mudguard:
• Bolt spacing 20 mm, Ø 5 mm
• Adjustable housing tilt
In the box:
• Mudguard mount with mounting material for screw connection
• Seatpost/seat stay mount with mounting material
• TX 10 wrench
Approved for all types of bikes. When installing the light on the lower seat stay, make sure to fit one rear light on each side of the rear wheel for improved lateral visibility.
- Brake light:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: