- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Fox 36 Factory Float FIT GRIP2 Boost Kabolt 29“ MTB suspension fork 170 mm / 51 mm offset
Price incl. VAT
plus €24.55 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Since its launch in 2005, the 36 series fork is the reliable workhorse by Fox, designed for the toughest trails in the world. And even today, the revised Fox 36 Factory Float GRIP2 suspension fork with Kabolt axle easily manages the balancing act between tough EWS races, fast downhills in the bike park and everyday use on your home trails. So, no matter where you use this potent enduro and freeride fork, the 36 offers enough safety to even take crazy lines with high speed.
This is primarily thanks to the outstanding FIT GRIP2 damper cartridge with Variable Valve Control (VVC) and 4-way adjustability. It allows you to precisely adjust the damping characteristics to your personal preferences, thanks to independently adjustable high- and low-speed compression and high- and low-speed rebound. This will give you full control over your bike and allows you to adjust the fork’s performance to your riding style and preferred terrain. In addition, the elegant low-friction Kashima coating, high-quality SKF seals and the FLOAT air spring with EVOL technology further reduce internal friction and thus promise high sensitivity, even for small bumps. The high-quality mountain bike fork impresses with a linear spring curve with extra mid-stroke support. Last but not least, the FOX 36 Factory allows you to adjust the progression of the spring curve with volume spacers to suit your individual needs.
The lightweight high-quality Kabolt axle ensures a secure connection between wheel and suspension fork. It combines an absolutely clean look with easy installation with a 6mm hex wrench.
• Intended use: Freeride, Enduro, Trail, All-Mountain
• Design: aluminium fork crown, magnesium lowers, aluminium uppers (Kashima coating, gold)
• Wheel size: 29“
• Upper tube Ø: 36 mm
• Steerer dimensions: tapered 1 1/8"-1.5, threadless, approx. 264 mm
• Suspension: Float Evol
• Travel: 170 mm
• Volume spacers for spring curve adjustments
• Damper: closed GRIP2 cartridge
• Adjustments: air pressure, external high- and low-speed rebound, external high- and low-speed compression
• Remote: no
• Disc brake mounting system: PostMount 7" (180 mm DirectMount), max. disc rotor Ø 203 mm
• Fork length: 577,1 mm
• Front hub spacing: 15 x 110 mm (BOOST)
• Offset: 51 mm
• Weight: approx. 2006 g
Maximum tyre sizes:
• 29“ x 2,5 (When using tyres larger than 2,35“, it might be required to test the tyre clearance with the fork fully compressed. The minimum distance to the fork crown should be 6 mm)
• Plus tyres 27,5“ x 3,0 (When using tyres larger than 2,7“, it might be required to test the tyre clearance with the fork fully compressed. The minimum distance to the fork crown should be 6 mm)
In the box: FOX 36 Factory suspension fork, manual, 1x Kabolt thru axle, 1x (brake)hose guide, 1x Ahead star nut, 3x volume spacers
- Travel (mm):
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Brake mount:
- Post Mount
- 15 x 110 mm