- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Modern, powerful mid-drive bikes need stronger, e-bike specific chains. The KMC e9 chain for 9-speed systems stands out for excellent wear resistance and strength. Reinforced riveted joints, hardened steel alloys and a corrosion-resistant nickel coating promise extremely high durability. Minimized tolerances not only promise increased torsional stability, but also improve the penetration of chain lubricants while keeping away abrasive dirt particles. Thanks to the X-Bridge chain design and chamfered plates, you’ll benefit from first-class running and reliable shifting precision for excellent performance on city bikes, touring bikes and MTBs.
• Developed for mid-drive e-bikes
• Optimized for 9 speed systems
• Compatible with Bosch, Shimano, Brose, Yamaha, etc.
• 136 chain links
• Size: 1/2" x 11/128"
• Pitch: 12.7 mm
• Pin length: 6.6 mm
• TripleX-Durability for a long life
• Reinforced pins with mushroomed riveting
• Modern riveting technology
• High torsion resistance
• Extra-smooth and silent running
• High-precision chamfering for smooth gear changes
• Perfect shifting with X-Bridge
• Material: steel
• Weight: approx. 344 g
• Compatible with Shimano, SRAM, Campagnolo, etc.
• Incl. MissingLink 9NR EPT (not reusable)
- Manufacturer`s ref.: