- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The DBX 3.5 JUNIOR neck brace by LEATT was specially developed for children. Thanks to numerous possibilities for adjustment, the neck protector can be adapted to its wearer and offers thus a perfect fit. The chassis has a shock-absorbing effect and distributes impact forces over a large surface in case of a crash.
• Made from polyamide-reinforced EPS foam and polycarbonate outer shell
• Made with In-Mold technology
• Two-way fitting system
• Adaptable, shock-absorbing chassis
• Compatible with full visor helmet for optimum freedom of movement for the head
• Two-piece construction at the front and back for optimum fit
• Strategically placed closure system
• Ergonomic cutout at the collarbone
• Durable and easy-to-clean foam pads
• Padding with mesh materials for optimum ventilation
• Including removable chest strap
• Certified to CE standard as personal protective equipment to 89/686/EEC
Manufacturer's ref.: LE-PRT-4130
Weight: approx. 500 g
- Manufacturer`s ref.: