- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Low in stock
Low in stock
MAVIC CROSSMAX ELITE MTB shoes
Price incl. VAT
plus €16.35 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
- TOUR 09/18: Test winner (Very good, 1,8)-
The MAVIC CROSSMAX ELITE MTB shoes are perfectly suitable for cross country and racing thanks to high comfort and great power transfer. A CONTRAGRIP tread ensures the shoes also offer great grip on slippery ground when walking. They fit close to your feet and allow for efficient pedalling.
• MTB shoes with ENERGY GRIP TERRA outsole incl. CONTRAGRIP tread for especially efficient power transfer
• Close fit
• ERGO DIAL twist closure for precise and easy adjustment
• Two additional ERGO STRAPS
• ENDOFIT tongue for more comfort
• The ERGO FIT 3D ORTHOLITE insole offers shock absorption and comfort
• Including screw-in studs
• Compatible with MTB pedal systems that use cleats with SPD standard (2-hole standard), such as: Shimano SPD, Time ATAC, CrankBrothers, CrankBrothers Race, Look MTB, Xtreme MTB, Wellgo MTB. Also suitable for indoor trainers in gyms etc.
The MAVIC shoes come in UK sizes, please see the size chart for more information.
Manufacturer's ref.: 392103 (black), 393210 (black/white/black)
Weight: approx. 350 g (per shoe, size UK 8,5)
ENERGY GRIP TERRA:
Sole made from fibreglass and nylon for best power transfer and a firm hold.
The specially designed tread always offers best traction on the trail. Whether dry ground, mud or snow - this tread ensures a secure grip.
An extremely lightweight retention system for a fast and accurate adjustment to the individual width. This dial closure system allows for easy adjustment even while riding.
Closure system with reinforced wire and a synthetic leather velcro for precise adjustment and high durability.
The tongue wraps the foot just like a sock and offers thus particularly high comfort.
ERGO FIT 3D ORTHOLITE:
Made from breathable, lightweight and antibacterially treated ORTHOLITE foam and with an ergonomic shape, this insole offers excellent foot support and especially high stability.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Dials, Velco straps