- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The EXTREME GT road shoes by NORTHWAVE offer high stiffness thanks to an additional full carbon insert in the cleat area. The XFRAME closure system keeps your feet firmly in the shoes and thus ensures efficient power transfer and high comfort.
• Road shoes with a MORPH CARBON 12AAS sole and additional full carbon insert in the cleat area
• ANATOMICAL ARCH SUPPORT technology made of TPU ensure perfect support of the foot arch
• XFRAME construction with precise SLW2 SYSTEM CLOSURE for precise adjustment, a snug fit and loss-free power transfer
• Integrated heel cap with anti-slip fibre material
• Performance Regular footbed for improved hold
• REGULAR FIT
• Compatible with road bike pedal systems that use cleats with 3-hole standard, such as: Look Delta and Keo, Shimano SPD-SL, Speedplay Light Action, Zero, X-Series (via 3-hole adapter plate), Campagnolo Pro-Fit, Mavic Zxellium, Time Iclic/Xpresso and Time Impact
Manufacturer's ref.: 80181030
Weight: approx. 274 g (per shoe, size 42)
MORPH CARBON 12AAS:
The MORPH CARBON 12AAS sole comes with a full-carbon insert in the cleat area and thus allows for perfect power transfer to the pedal without compromising on weight and good ventilation. Besides, the sole features the ANATOMICAL ARCH SUPPORT technology. This TPU foot arch support is integrated between sole and upper. TPU is not as stiff as carbon sole inserts and thus allows the shoe to adapt to the individual foot arch. The result is best support during sport activities.
ANATOMICAL ARCH SUPPORT:
A technology to prevent tendonitis in the foot. This TPU foot arch support is integrated between the sole and the shoe's upper. TPU is not as stiff as carbon sole inserts and thus allows the shoe to adapt to the individual foot arch. The result is best support during sport activities.
The X-FRAME closure system guides the Speed Lacing cables in a special way so that the load is evenly distributed over the entire instep. In this way, the closure system keeps your feet firmly inside the shoes and ensures efficient power transfer as well as high comfort.
SLW2 SYSTEM CLOSURE:
Speed Lace 2 is a fast and handy closure system with excellent hold. You can easily tighten the shoe by turning the dial. A small button at the side of the dial allows for accurate adjustments. To instantly undo the shoe completely, just pull the button.
After having measured a large number of cyclists' feet, NORTHWAVE has developed shoes with a fit that promises best power transfer to the pedal. The toe area offers sufficient space, a slightly offset instep area and a special, close-fitting heel area keep the feet in the right position during each pedal stroke.
ROSE recommends ordering the shoes one size up.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Shoe features:
- Carbon sole, Dials