- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The STRAIGHTLINK glasses by OAKLEY are the right choice for an active lifestyle. A robust O-MATTER frame and especially durable PLUTONITE lenses offer protection and a great fit during sport activities and in everyday use.
• Durability and high comfort thanks to ultra-light, robust O MATTER frame material
• Comfort, performance and a precise optical alignment thanks to a THREE-POINT FIT
• Nose pads and earpieces made from UNOBTAINIUM ensure high comfort and improved grip when sweating
• Optical precision and performance in accordance with ANSI Z87.1 standards
• The impact resistance meets all ANSI Z87.1 standards for high-speed and high-mass impact protection
• UV protection thanks to a PLUTONITE lens that filters 100% of all UV-A/UV-B/UV-C rays as well as harmful blue light up to 400 nm
• HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS technology for a HD vision
matte grey w / grey
· Frame colour: matte grey
· Lens colour: grey
· Manufacturer's ref.: OO9331-02
grey ink w / jade iridium
· Frame colour: grey ink
· Lens colour: jade iridium
· Manufacturer's ref.: OO9331-03
polished black w / sapphire iridium
· Frame colour: polished black
· Lens colour: sapphire iridium
· Manufacturer's ref.: OO9331-04
polished black w / torch iridium polarized
· Frame colour: polished black
· Lens colour: torch iridium polarized
· Manufacturer's ref.: OO9331-08
This durable, lightweight and very comfortable O-MATTER frame material increases protection and provides a flexible fit.
The OAKLEY three-point fit makes sure the frame only touches the face at the nose bridge and at the temples. In this way, it offers increased comfort, performance and a precise optical alignment of the lenses. The frame geometry provides a maximum peripheral field of view.
Hydrophilic material, which is used for nose pads and temple ends. It offers more grip when moisture (sweat) builds up and provides a perfect hold.
One of the optically purest materials used for glasses nowadays. It increases clarity and impact resistance and filters 100% of all UVA, UVB and UVC rays as well as harmful blue light up to 400 nm. The UV protection is not achieved by a coating, but by the lens material itself.
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS:
OAKLEY has developed High Definition Optics (HDO). This term refers to a number of patented lens technologies developed in-house for special optical accuracy and fidelity. However, the HDO technology stands out not only for precision. It also stands out for innovations concerning impact resistance. HDO meets strict safety standards and ensures a 100% filtering of UV light. OAKLEY HDO protects the eyes and makes sure visual information will reach the brain with maximum precision.
Polarized lenses filter extreme reflections of smooth, reflective surfaces like wet roads, water or snow. OAKLEY has revolutionized the Polarized technology with a unique manufacturing process where the polarization filter is directly coated with liquid Plutonite material. The result: No distortions or glare.
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Lens tint:
- Full rim