- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
Rock Shox 30 Gold RL SoloAir Suspension Fork 1 1/8" Incl. OneLoc Remote -2019-
from 299.00 €
Price incl. VAT
plus €24.55 for delivery to United States of America
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
For increasing demands... The RockShox 30 Gold RL Solo Air suspension fork impresses with a great performance that can keep up with high-end forks and is yet attractively priced. Thanks to a Solo Air™ spring and the proven Motion Control™ damper featuring external rebound and low-speed compression adjustment to lockout, the 30 Gold RL is very lightweight and easy to adjust. Thus, you get a sensitive fork that accommodates a maximum rotor size of 220mm, which makes it also suitable for more challenging terrain and steep singletracks. The Rock Shox 30 Gold RL fork’s lower legs are reinforced with Power Bulge™ for additional stiffness and comfort; and thanks to the improved ergonomics of the OneLoc remote lever, you can control your suspension more easily for a more relaxed ride.
• Intended use: Cross Country, Marathon, Trail
• Construction: hollow forged aluminium crown, magnesium lowers, straight wall aluminium upper tubes, black (Ø 30 mm)
• Steerer tube dimensions: 1 1/8" threadless aluminium steerer (approx. 265 mm)
• Suspension: Solo Air™
• Travel: 100 mm
• Damper: Motion Control™
• Adjustments: air pressure, external rebound, low-speed compression to lockout
• Handlebar remote: yes (OneLoc / right)
• Disc brake mount: PostMount 6" (160 mm Direct Mount), max. brake disc Ø 220 mm
• Front hub spacing: 9 x 100 mm (quick release)
• Fork length: 473 mm
• Offset: 40 mm
• Max. tyre width: 58 mm (approx. 2.3“)
• Weight: approx. 1628 g
• Fork length: 507 mm
• Offset: 51 mm
• Max. tyre width: 62 mm (approx. 2.4“)
• Weight: approx. 1814 g
In the box:
• RockShox 30 Gold RL suspension fork
• OneLox remote lever (right)
• Ahead star nut
• Cable guide
- Manufacturer`s ref.:
- Travel (mm):
- 1 1/8"
- Brake mount:
- Post Mount