- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
Saddle suspension with a parallelogram system, such as the SR Suntour SP17-NCX, impresses with a sensitive response as the weight is transmitted indirectly to the suspension piston. During compression, the seat post head not only moves downwards, yet also backwards with a slight offset. Solid stainless steel bearings increase the durability and reduce friction. This ensures high comfort on uneven tracks as well as during harder shocks caused by potholes. Therefore, the suspension seat post by SR Suntour is ideally suited for back-friendly riding on a city, touring or e-bike.
• Parallelogramm system
• For a rider weight of 65 - 95 kg
• Also for e-bikes
• Sensitive response
• High suspension comfort
• Tube Ø: 30,9 mm
• Total length: approx. 350 mm
• Insertion depth: min. 65 mm
• Bearings: stainless steel bushings
• Torsionally stiff
• For saddles with 7 x 7 mm round rails
• Travel: approx. 50 mm
• Offset: max. approx. 25 mm
• Stack height up to saddle rail: approx. 110 mm
• Damping: can be adjusted via steel spring
• Weight: approx. 810 g
• Material: aluminium
• Suntour Protector for suspension seat post (prod. code 1926963
Please note: Not suitable for mounting saddles with highly ovalised saddle rail.
- Material: aluminium:
- Material: carbon:
- Manufacturer`s ref.: