- Abstract Product Id
- Concrete Product Id
You are about to buy the standard model.
Your configuration is not saved.
If you want to buy a customized bike, click here.
Or do you want to proceed with the purchase of the standard model?
The lightweight DBX 3.5 neck brace by LEATT is a neck protector, which is ideally suited as a beginner's model, too. Thanks to numerous possibilities for adjustment, the neck protector can be adapted to its wearer and offers thus a perfect fit. The chassis has a shock-absorbing effect and distributes impact forces over a large surface in case of a crash.
• Made from polyamide-reinforced EPS foam and polycarbonate outer shell
• Made with In-Mold technology
• Two-way fitting system
• Adaptable, shock-absorbing chassis
• Compatible with full visor helmet for optimum freedom of movement for the head
• Two-piece construction at the front and back for optimum fit
• Strategically placed closure system
• Ergonomic cutout at the collarbone
• Durable and easy-to-clean foam pads
• Padding with mesh materials for optimum ventilation
• Including removable chest strap
• Certified to CE standard as personal protective equipment to 89/686/EEC
Manufacturer's ref.: LE-PRT-4110
Weight: approx. 500 g
- Manufacturer`s ref.: